Friday, January 7, 2011

really???

All I have to say is, really??

What else can go wrong?  I am doing everything that I can.  With this latest news that no, I did not get the job with Schools CU, just reaffirms that it is going to be a lot harder than I thought if I do not want to be tied to a phone.

OR, I need to get my butt in gear and finish my book.  I have been dreaming about my characters.  It is like they want to come out.  They need to rip through so that when I am sitting at the computer, instead of facebook, I am in word hammering out their story. 

I want to scream at them sometimes, they think I know where the road is going but they have to tell me.  Give me a hint.

I so did not want to make this a post about my book, but, I guess it needed to be a little about that and less about the craptastic adventure I am going through right now.

I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment