Thursday, February 3, 2011

A little lost...

When I look back on my own reflection, at the path I carved behind me, I am reminded of the shadowed memories I've left behind.  I am reminded of the people who spent just a whisper with me.

There are so many times I want to press rewind and live in that moment again.  I want to feel the warmth and happiness that was the moment.  I want to feel the cold and sadness.  I want to feel alive and know that I will have that memory for the rest of my memory. 

I am not sure why I am so reminscent lately.  I believe I just have enough time and enough emotion that invokes these longings. 

I realize that I can't waste anymore time.  I can't waste anytime wondering what would happen, I need to see what can happen.  No more regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment