Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Starting school... again...

I have to say that I am excited about starting school.  The new possibilities that may (will) come my way  greatly outnumber the slog that I am going to have to travel through in order to get there. 

I know the road is in uphill climb.  I know that there will be additional obstacles in my way. 

So, what am I to do?  I'm going to reach into the back of my closet and put on the boxing gloves.  I am going to push myself to do my best and remember that the grass will truly be greener on the other side. 

My graduation date is set for August of 2012.  Hopefully the world does not end in December and I will actually have a chance to use the degree that I will graduate with.  It's just an associates, however, it is more than what I had before.  I will have double the power on my resume'.  Experience AND a degree. 

I also received inspiring revelation from one of my favorite authors, Lilith Saintcrow.  Push through to the end of my book.  Even if it turns into crap.  At least at that point I can say that I wrote a novel, although terrible, it is still a novel. 

I do have a bad habit of not finishing things or pursuing something and dropping it due to my inner lack of confidence. 

Well, cheers to me!  New pennies in my loafers for Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment